My first post on this blog :))))
Since I belong to Nagpur, I will be mentioning few good restaurants area wise.
Sadar
Paratha Shop -- There is a paratha shop in Sadar which is just awesome. If you are going from Liberty cinema towards Anjuman, just some 100/200m after the Liberty cinema/Tuli Hotel square, there is a road on the right hand side. The paratha shop is the first shop on right hand side of this road. It is simply awesome with many paratha options
Tuli International -- Well ask anyone in Sadar and they will tell you where it is. I haven't gone to their restaurant but ate there in a function and food was quite good. However it will be expensive.
Haldiram -- On Anjuman square, not sure whether it has dining or just snacks takeaway
Hotels on Mount Road -- Couple of good eateries, one south Indian hotel and a wada pav center.
Sitaburdi
Haldiram, Anand Bhandar and Thaat Baat --> All of them have good snacks and I guess you can have good food in Thaat Baat
Naivedyam --> Near Jhansi Raani Square, ask anyone... Good food
Juice Center next to Panscheel Talkies --> Really good
Medical Square
Not many good ones, there is a Sangam Hotel. Gangaur at the square however only Sangam is dining one but with limited options. There is a new Galaxy hotel opposite to SBI but didnt look like a family restaurant.
Wardha Road
Good ones on Wardha Road are Machan, Dwarka. Three good hotels are Pride, Airport Center Point and Sun and Sand
Since I belong to Nagpur, I will be mentioning few good restaurants area wise.
Sadar
Paratha Shop -- There is a paratha shop in Sadar which is just awesome. If you are going from Liberty cinema towards Anjuman, just some 100/200m after the Liberty cinema/Tuli Hotel square, there is a road on the right hand side. The paratha shop is the first shop on right hand side of this road. It is simply awesome with many paratha options
Tuli International -- Well ask anyone in Sadar and they will tell you where it is. I haven't gone to their restaurant but ate there in a function and food was quite good. However it will be expensive.
Haldiram -- On Anjuman square, not sure whether it has dining or just snacks takeaway
Hotels on Mount Road -- Couple of good eateries, one south Indian hotel and a wada pav center.
Sitaburdi
Haldiram, Anand Bhandar and Thaat Baat --> All of them have good snacks and I guess you can have good food in Thaat Baat
Naivedyam --> Near Jhansi Raani Square, ask anyone... Good food
Juice Center next to Panscheel Talkies --> Really good
Medical Square
Not many good ones, there is a Sangam Hotel. Gangaur at the square however only Sangam is dining one but with limited options. There is a new Galaxy hotel opposite to SBI but didnt look like a family restaurant.
Wardha Road
Good ones on Wardha Road are Machan, Dwarka. Three good hotels are Pride, Airport Center Point and Sun and Sand
No comments:
Post a Comment